Conjecture, Field Services and Enterprise Mobility

In this Video Comments segment I discuss the word "conjecture" and how it relates to field services and enterprise mobility, plus mobile strategies and decision making tools.  I hope you find it useful.







*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...